RE: [Xen-devel] Some issues in recent ChangeSet.

OK. Following two issues are invalid/trivial:
+ 32 SMP Guest only see about 900M memory when assign 1.5G memory
This is because 32bit guest was built without enable HIGH_MEM.
+ Bootup 64bit guest with pae=0 in configure file, guest will
   complain "Your CPU does not support long mode"
64bit guest assumes pae=1

And following issues still exist:
+ (up/SMP) pae guest cannot bootup on 32pae/64bit platform. Vista guest
   cannot bootup either.
+ Boot 32 guest will hang 32pae xen0 with balloon driver: If I do not set
   a fixed size memory using "dom0_mem=" option in grub.conf for dom0,
   dom0 will hang after a vmx guest is created.
+ 64bit guest shows cpu-specific performance downgrad
+ FC5 IA32 VMX Guest crash when try to boot SMP Guest: set vcpus=2
   acpi=1 apic=1 pae=1 in configure file and create SMP FC5 IA32 VMX
   guest, guest wil crash
+ 32pae SMP guest with 1500MB memory will cause 64bit xen0 reboot
+ Creating PAE SMP base kernel in VMX causes 32pae xen0 reboot(xen0_crash.1)
+ VNIF does not work

Bests
Jeff