RE: [Xen-devel] CD cannot be auto mounted by Nautilus on Linux guest OS

Hello Pratt,

Thanks for your clarification, but on linux guest os, I found gnome-vfs
detected the data CD as a blank CD, so in nautilus, the CD will be recognized
as a blank CD instead of a data CD. Do you know if there is a way can be used
to overcome this issue?

Anto