RE: [Xen-devel] Migrate/Save of 32-bit domU Broken on Xen 3.1.2 64-bit dom0

Joshua --

Why do you need so much memory on dom0?  Are you thinking
that the total memory available to guests is limited to
what dom0 has?  Or are you running some memory-hungry
applications on dom0?

Note that 64-bit Xen + 32-bit Dom0 will support both 32-bit
and 64-bit domU's. (Oracle VM uses this configuration by
default on 64-bit capable machines.)  And save/restore/migration
has been tested to work for this (with the patch Kurt posted).

Dan