RE: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0/7] pvSCSI driver

I think I've got it working under Debian Etch.

I'm now trying to develop a frontend driver for windows, and triggered a
BUG() on or around line 328 of scsiback.c, because I wasn't setting bus,
target, and lun in the request. This effectively breaks Dom0 (hotplug
scripts refused to work thereafter until a reboot), which means a rogue
DomU can crash Dom0. I think you should implement a more graceful
failure path.

Also, for what reason are the bus, target, and lun required in the
request? It look like that's a leftover from an earlier version and I
don't see that it is required now.

James

communication.