[Xen-devel] Why call iommu_unmap_page() in set_p2m_entry()?

As my understanding, AMD IOMMU doesn't share its page tables with p2m
table. So it needs call iommu_unmap_page() to free pages when shut down
or destroy domain. Now iommu_unmap_page() is only called in
set_p2m_entry(), I think it won't be executed when shut down or destroy
domain. I'm not familiar with AMD IOMMU code, maybe I missed something.
Can you explain why do that? Thanks!

Randy (Weidong)