[Xen-devel] XEN special debug information

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Lil Evil" <Lil_Evil@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:18:02 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:18:28 -0700

Hi,

I ve been trying to get some information out of xen for a while now.
unfortunately, I failed so far.
I want to do some virtual hard disk write analysis and therefor would need xen
to return me the LBA of the sector written.
If been looking into the source code blkback/blkfront, but I have difficulties
identifying the write function.
Could anybody kindly point me into the right direction?

thanks very much
lil