[Xen-devel] grant tables and HVM+PV

This changeset:

changeset:   15606:17820aa1b2c0
user:        Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
date:        Fri Dec 14 11:58:37 2007 +0000
summary:     hvm: Remove duplicate assignment of __HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op in

Has broken our HVM PV drivers. Previously we were using:

520         if ((HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op(GNTTABOP_setup_table, pset, 1) != 0)
521             (pset->status != 0)) {

even on HVM. Now, this isn't actually necessary (stuff works fine with
the call nop'd out, presumably due to the auto-sizing), but I wonder why the
only grant op allowed is _query_size? IE what's the status of grant
table code on HVM/PV? Is it just disabled because no compat audit has
been done, or what?

regards
john