Re: Re: Re: [Xen-devel] SetPageForeign in netback

Many thanks.
and netbk_tx_pending_timeout() is added since xen3.2.  I've not found this
timer in xen3.1.
===================================
what about another question:

In netback netif_be_start_xmit()
        if (!netif->copying_receiver ||
            ((skb_headlen(skb) + offset_in_page(skb->data)) >= PAGE_SIZE)) {
                struct sk_buff *nskb = netbk_copy_skb(skb);
which calls skb_copy_bits()

it means when rx-flip, the skb data and frags are copied to another buffer.
then the buffer flip with domU's pages.
so before page flip with domU, copying happens in dom0. Does rx-flip make any
sense?

======= 2008-06-23 19:22:37 您在来信中写道:=======