RE: [Xen-devel] iommu: mapping reserved region failed - Q35 -VT-DIssue

Stefan Bauer wrote:
> Ross Philipson schrieb:
>> For rebuilding the xen part - the messages are coming out of the
>> hypervisor. E.g:
>>
>> xen-unstable.hg/xen/make install debug=y
>
> Done, xenddebug.log attached.
>
> HTH
>
> Regards

Stefan,

xenddebug.log is not helpful. when you compile xen, pls use: make xen debug=y

or add "loglvl=all loglvl_guest=all" in grub kernel line like:
        kernel /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=512m iommu=1 loglvl=all loglvl_guest=all

Per xm-dmesg in your another mail, I am very curious on why
domain_context_mapping failed (which also result in failure of reserved memory
mapping).

Per dom0 failure info (pci_bus_probe_wapper()), which is caused by
pci_remove_device(), I suspect the devices are not added to alldevs_list.

Pls use above method to catch more debug info, then we can analyse the info
easily.

Regards,
Weidong