[Xen-devel] Xen Summit at Oracle speaker/paper submission deadline MONDAY

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:16:33 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:17:27 -0800

Xen Community:

We have received a number of submissions for the upcoming Xen summit.  The deadline is Monday Jan 19 11:59PM PST.  We MAY be able to extend the submission deadline by a day or two on an as-needed basis, but PLEASE if you want to submit a proposal/paper for the summit and are concerned you might not finish in time, send me (stephen.spector@xxxxxxx) a quick note by the Monday deadline.  The selection process takes some time, but we want to ensure we don't miss out on any good topics!

Also, if you have a good topic but won't be able to travel to the Bay Area next month, please submit the topic anyway, noting your travel constraints.  We may be able to arrange recording and/or conferencing options for a small number of important or unique topics.

The Xen Summit 2009 Program Committee