Re: [Xen-devel] GPLPV + Xen Unstable BSOD

  • To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:26:33 +0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:26:57 -0800

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> like a
>>> off?

>>> simply

>>> I was afraid of that :)

>> Booting up now.. seems ok so far.
>
> Just to let you know, seems to work perfectly with viridian=0, the
> emulated devices have disappeared in device manager too :).

Are the emulated devices hidden becuase your device hiding patch has
been merged into qemu unstable? I didnt patch Xen unstable or qemu
with anything at all, but all of the emulated devices apart from cdrom
are gone once the drivers are loaded, and even when I show hidden
devices they are not listed.

Nice :).

Andy