Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [pv_ops domU] 2.6.30.5 - unable to handle kernel paging request / refresh_cpu_vm_stats / vmstat_update

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> But it also sounds like it could be on the Xen side.  Would it be
> possible to try and narrow down where Xen stops breaking?

We can narrow it down to between Xen 3.2.1-rc5 and 3.3.0.  Are you able
to reproduce on Xen 3.2.1-rc5 or earlier?

I have a Linode under 3.2.1-rc5, and you're more than welcome to use it
(I've been reproducing with pv-grub under that hypervisor).  Do you want
credentials to give it a whirl?

-Jed