Re: [Xen-devel] anyone using pvusb?

Hi,

> I have only tested with that one flash device.

Where can I get that one?
Do you know the product's URL?

> Do you have 64 bit xen, dom0 or domU? Mine are all 64 bit.

Oh, I forgot. All 64-bit too.

> I tested usb debug to see if there was a difference in the packets sent,
> but the one time I tried it it crashed with usbback... I think usb debug
> is better in later kernel versions...

It may take a while, but I will add the verbose debug functions
for the pvusb.

Regards,
Noboru

James Harper wrote:
Hi James,

I have tested with current tip.
My flash drive worked properly.

I found no regression with my environment.

Thanks for taking the time to test that.

The main difference between us is flash drive.
In your environment, do other devices become
the same error? Or, some devices work?

I have only tested with that one flash device.

My test environment is as follows.

PC:             Core 2 Quad Q9450 with Q35+ICH9DO
Xen:            xen-3.4-testing.hg (c/s 19749)
Dom0 OS:        CentOS 5.3
Dom0 kernel:    linux-2.6.18-xen.hg (c/s 931)
DomU OS:        CentOS 5.3
Dom0 kernel:    linux-2.6.18-xen.hg (c/s 931)
Tested Device:  Buffalo RUF2-R2GS
                (VendorID:0411, ProductID:0098)

Do you have 64 bit xen, dom0 or domU? Mine are all 64 bit.

I tested usb debug to see if there was a difference in the packets sent,
but the one time I tried it it crashed with usbback... I think usb debug
is better in later kernel versions...

James