RE: [Xen-devel] anyone using pvusb?

>  > I have only tested with that one flash device.
>
> Where can I get that one?
> Do you know the product's URL?

Noboru,

I tried another flash device and it seems to be behaving properly. I
don't yet know if the flash device itself is defective or if it is a
general problem with that model. We have a whole box of them though so I
should be able to find out easily enough. If you are interested in
investigating further I could probably send you one.

I am wondering if maybe it is just a quirk of that model or something
that the first usb packet that gets sent times out or something and
needs to be unlinked. When I look at what happens under Linux, the
frontend tries to unlink it but fails. Is it normally the hcd or the
device driver that is responsible for maintaining timeouts and retrying
etc?

Thanks

James