Re: [Xen-devel] Checksumming problem in pv_ops dom0 kernel / netback

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:04:41AM +1100, James Harper wrote:

> > Isn't there some way of patching the netback driver, so it does not
> support
> > checksumming?
> > Maybe I'm way off base here..
> >

> Yes, use ethtool on the DomU interface, the bridge, and the Dom0
> physical interface.
>
> James

Yeah, I already tried that.

I did that in the domU on eth0 and any other interfaces, as well as
the dom0 phys. intf, the bridge and the virtual vif for the domU.

No luck, unfortunately.

--
 /\/\  Hostingvereniging Soleus              |  Community-driven
< ** > http://soleus.nu                      |  Virtual Private Servers