[Xen-devel] Problems with xen 4.1.x + passthrough + pvonhvm

Hi,
I have a Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 Mainboard with Debian Squeeze (with Debians Xen Kernel-2.6.32) and xen 4.0.2 running. I am able to use PV Domains with passthrough and HVM Domains (Kernel 2.6.38 with pvonhvm) with pci and vga passthroug without any problems.

If I upgrade xen to 4.1.x I can still use my pv domains with pci passthrough. I can also use a Win 7 HVM domain with pci passthrough. But if I want to use a Ubuntu Natty HVM domain with pci and vga passthrough I am running into some errors. Remember, this setup was running with xen 4.0.2.
I attached some log files for every case I tested.

Things that work with the Ubuntu Natty HVM wit Xen 4.1.x:
- Without passthroughing anything, everything is working
- Using a Kernel older than 2.6.36 everything is wirking incl. pci and vga passthrough

Things I tried without success:
- Kernel 2.6.38 and 3.0.4 with pvonhvm
- xen_platform_pci=0
- hda instead of xvda in the config file

I hope somebody got a good idea how to fix this problem.

Ben