Re: [Xen-devel] 4.2 TODO update

Thanks to all developer for good work, I think it would be good to add these:

tools, nice to have:
      * Add network script stuff for Open Vswitch support
      * Upstream qemu feature patches:
         * Spice full support and build enabled by default

About Spice support on qemu upstream, now is not built by default and on xl
configuration files is minimal. Probably there are also some required missed
options about qxl graphic needed by Spice on xl configuration files.
I search on tools/libxl/libxl_dm.c but I have found nothing about qxl now.

In these days I'll try to build and use Spice, and eventually I'll post
patches about to improve Spice support.

Anyone got the above stuff already working? Any patches out there?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for bad english.