Re: [Xen-devel] Need help with qemu args debug

Tried with qemu upstream updated but on s.o. start qemu hang and nothing on
log, hang also without qxl, without usbredirection and without spice.
Also tried update seabios upstream but same problem.
Probably regression in qemu upstream? Qemu tag used for test
cb72b75824c0362e5cb32eb8796930f29fa36d17
Tomorrow if I have enough time I'll just make another test with all updated
(Wheezy, xen ecc) on clean install, before with qemu and seabios of xen and
after upstream.
Or is there anything I should try?