Re: [Xen-devel] Need help with qemu args debug

On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 09:33 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> You might also find http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/QEMUUpstream useful.

Oops, this is the old wiki. The page hadn't been moved over so I've done
that now: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/QEMU_Upstream

Stefano/Anthony: the page reference a bunch of git URLs like
"git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/qemu-dm.git xen-stable-0.15"
and "git://xenbits.xen.org/people/aperard/qemu-dm.git" as being the
upstream trees to work against -- I guess these need to be updated to
some sort of actual upstream URL now? Can one of you quickly check and
update?

I'm going to update the SeaBIOS section.

Ian.