Re: [Xen-devel] ATI/AMD VGA passthru report

On Wed 9. of May 2012 19:44:26 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > I tried to run some games as well but the feeling is much worse compared
> > to older configuration. Like lags..
>
> Do the lags disappear if you pin the vCPUs?

One stupid question:
I tried:
xl vcpu-list
Name                                ID  VCPU   CPU State   Time(s) CPU Affinity
Domain-0                             0     0    3   -b-      74.8  any cpu
Domain-0                             0     1    2   -b-       7.7  any cpu
Domain-0                             0     2    5   -b-       7.4  any cpu
Domain-0                             0     3    2   -b-       8.2  any cpu
Domain-0                             0     4    0   r--       8.4  any cpu
Domain-0                             0     5    1   -b-       7.4  any cpu
windows                              2     0    3   -b-      27.8  1-5
windows                              2     1    4   -b-      23.5  1-5
windows                              2     2    5   -b-      24.9  1-5
windows                              2     3    1   -b-      27.3  1-5
windows                              2     4    1   -b-      25.2  1-5

Do the last two lines mean that two vCPUs in winows are running on one real?
The output changes and mostly is real - virtual cpu mapped one to one.
I have to study the pinning more. I guess I was wrong when I wrote I already
have it.
--
Pavel Mateja