Re: [Xen-devel] 4.1.2 very slow without upstream patches, but fast with them, also 4.2 very slow

So... did my 4.2-unstable test, using a fresh pull from yesterday; dom0
is normal fast (unlike previous tests), and domU is ultra slow, but
actually boots, and graphics card passthrough works without any patches,
and so does the USB keyboard, but USB mouse passthrough doesn't work.