Re: [Xen-devel] 4.1.2 very slow without upstream patches, but fast with them, also 4.2 very slow

I also tested 4.1.3, which is fast, and both USB and graphics
passthrough work, but "xl create" gave this message the first time I
started the vm (but not the second):

libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:750:libxl_device_pci_reset The kernel doesn't
support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:12.0

0000:00:12.0 is a USB device, which works in the VM.

peter:/opt # lspci -v | grep 00:12.0
00:12.0 USB Controller: ATI Technologies Inc SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0
Controller (prog-if 10 [OHCI])