Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough problems after XSA46 patch

>>> Bad news, I'm afraid - I still get error "22, invalid argument" with
>>> this patch.
>>
>> It would of course help to know precisely where this error is being
>> observed, the more that the xend change alone was reported to
>> convert the original EINVAL into EEXIST in another place.
>
> Not sure what you mean. It's observed when running
> xm start $guestname
>
> Which logs would you like me to attach?

Btw, I just took the time to figure out a way to reproduce the
original problem, and the patch I sent makes things work again
for me. So I'm suspecting you to have missed some step in the
rebuild-reinstall-restart sequence.

Let's see what the other two reporters find once they get to
trying out that patch.

Jan