Re: [Xen-devel] Latest Arndale Xen, dom0 kernel stuck on ASIX mac.

>>> Does Xen hang? You can try triple CTRL-a and see if Xen answers.
>>> Is linux/xen receive the SATA interrupt?
>>
>> Xen does not hang. How can I check who got the sata interrupt?
>
> If you cherry-pick fb61df1 from my tree (julieng/xen-unstable.git),
> you will be able to know
> which IRQ has been sent to the guest and when. You will need to do
> triple CTRL-a then 'q'.

I attached the interrupt information and I got this from the manual:

SPI Port No     ID
109                141       SATAPMEREQ
108                140       SATAPHY

These where the only ones I could find with "SATA" in the description
but I'm not sure these are all the relevant ones. I'm not sure which
is the ID your patch prints but I'm guessing the SPI Port No. If that
is the case 109 - SATAPMEREQ shows up in there and 108 doesn't. There
is a 107 but the exynos manual states that one as reserved...

If I'm right about the ID printed does this mean the SATA interrupt
doesn't make it through Xen to dom0?

Thanks,
Sander