Re: [Xen-devel] How does credit_2 scheduler weighting work?

On mer, 2013-09-25 at 09:26 -0700, Adel Amani wrote:
> Unfortunately nobody can help me here; I want to set weight in per
> period of migration.

What's your final goal? What's wrong with the current "weight in per
period of migration"? How do you want to change the "weight in per
period of migration"? Why and under what circumstances do you think
changing "weight in per period of migration" would help?

IOW, what is the issue that you are seeing and how do you think your
solution of "weight in per period of migration" could solve/improve the
situation?

Actually, what's the exact meaning of "weight in per period of
migration"? It might be because I'm not a native English speaker, but I
honestly can't understand what such selection of words means applied to
the credit(2) scheduler...

Answering the above question will give us a lot of context about what is
it that you are up to, which is a great deal (or at least a step in the
proper direction) of George's (and others) "be specific". :-)

Regards,
Dario