Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on ARM Fast Models xl guest creation crash

On Fri, 2014-04-04 at 01:09 -0700, Preetam D'Souza wrote:
> I think you're right that this is most likely a model issue -- thanks
> for confirming there is nothing glaringly wrong in my Xen/Dom0 logs. I
> am going to make sure I have all the build dependencies sorted out
> correctly and reinstall/rebuild the model again in a fresh chroot.
> I'll report back shortly with how that goes in case anyone else comes
> across this issue!

BTW, I don't know if you have a particular interest in Xen on 32-bit Xen
but if not and 64-bit is equally interesting then the foundation model
is a freely available emulator for armv8 processors which is known to
work with Xen.

http://www.arm.com/products/tools/models/fast-models/foundation-model.php
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/FastModels#Foundation_Model

Ian.