Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on ARM Fast Models xl guest creation crash

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, I don't know if you have a particular interest in Xen on 32-bit Xen
> but if not and 64-bit is equally interesting then the foundation model
> is a freely available emulator for armv8 processors which is known to
> work with Xen.

So I finally got around to rebuilding the evaluation model several
times with different settings under sgcanvas, fresh chroot, etc. but
still could not get it to work properly.

BUT I was able to get everything rebuilt for arm64 and managed to
successfully launch a guest using the free Foundation Model you
mentioned! It was pretty amazing to finally see an ARM guest running
on top of Xen. I will play around with the 64-bit model a bit more
until I can get my hands on real hardware -- thanks for the help and
the heads up!