Re: [Xen-devel] Grant access to more than one dom

Hello Ian,

> Dom0 should create two grant refs, one for each of the other domains.

Now comes the next question. The dom0 app is running in userspace, so
I am using the /dev/xen/gntalloc device to allocate the pages. Looking
at the IOCTLs defined for this I don't see a function that will take
an existing map index and share it again.

I've had a quick look at Linux/drivers/xen/gntalloc.c and it doesn't
look too complicated to implement this, however I don't want to tread
on anybody's toes, also any chance that this could make it's way back
into kernel source?

--
Best regards,
 Simon                            mailto:furryfuttock@xxxxxxxxx