Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Platform QoS design discussion

I am not the libvirt expert either.
Consult from other guys who work in libvirt that, libvirt doesn't maintain the
domain status itself, but just expose the APIs for upper cloud/openstack to
query, and these APIs accept the domain id as input parameter.

Thanks,
Dongxiao