Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v3] domain snapshot documents

Hi, Philipp

thanks for reviewing.
> Hello,
>
> On 15.05.2014 15:58, Bamvor Jian Zhang wrote:
> > Disk snapshot will only be crash-consistent if the domain is running.
>                                                                ^not?
what i mean is that there are three types of consistent, inconsistent,crash-cons
istent, and application-consistent(e.g. a database).
when the domain is running, we could not ensure the application-consistent,
if application do not aware of snapshot. so, we only get crash-consistent.
when the domain is not running. we could get the application-consistent.

regards

bamvor