Re: [Xen-devel] Automotive PV drivers project request

David, Lars,

Indeed, userspace drivers in Android essentially are set of so libraries for libhardware which provides some sort of a HAL to kenel drivers. In order to simplify things we can avoid kernel drivers in Andorid and go straight to userspace.

I do not think that it is correct to mix PV drivers backends with QEMU, we do not do full emulation in most cases, just PVHVM

Artem Mygaiev |ÂAVP - Delivery
GlobalLogic
P +380.44.4929695 ext.2023Â
M +380.67.9211131 S rosenkrantzguildenstern