Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

Yeah, for the actual E820 the conversion of course has to happen.
But I think there's no strong need for it to be done on the variant
obtainable via hypercall - it would only destroy information, and who
knows what having that piece of information available may be good
for in the future.

Jan