Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

OK, by combining all the comments together we'll take a close look at
how extending XENMEM_{get/set}_memory_map may work. Initial
goal would be to minimizing major re-architecting (i.e. having libxl
to do coarse-grained conflict avoidance and set memory map, and
then having hvmloader to get memory map when constructing
actual e820. no change to libxc so does hvm_info etc.)

Thanks
Kevin