Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) VT-d Posted-interrupt (PI) design for XEN

>>> On 23.03.15 at 09:14, <feng.wu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are multiple places where v->processor can get changed for a
particular vCPU, and obviously all of these need to be taken care of.
Yet a change like the one to come here would normally not be
expected to touch specific schedulers' code, and hence suitably
abstracting this may need some extra thought.

Jan