Re: [Xen-devel] stable trees (was: [xen-4.2-testing test] 58584: regressions)

On Fri, 2015-06-19 at 10:51 +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:

> >> flights on the old instance for one of the stable trees?
> >
> > I can try and run something adhoc on the old system if you can let me
> > know exactly which jobs (test-*-*-*) and branches you are interested in.
>
> Any or all of test-amd64-*-xl-qemuu-win* (not sure whether you
> can specify wildcards), and I guess stable-4.5 (or staging-4.5)
> would be the most natural branch choice.

I think the tools can do wildcards, yes.

I've kicked off a full adhoc xen-4.5-testing flight so I have a local
template to copy the jobs from for some repeated runs with just the
problem flights (it's just easier to do that than to invent a cut-down
flight from scratch...).