Re: [Xen-devel] Question about Xen reboot on panic

>>> On 19.11.15 at 04:58, <xumengpanda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will come back when I experience the reboot issue on Xen master.
> But I still think that Xen should reboot even when the other parts of
> Xen (not the reboot logic) has a bug. Maybe I'm wrong?

No, that's a perfectly valid expectation. Just that what you proposed
as a fix so far was based on specific observations on that one (non-
standard, as you now say) machine, but any adjustment we make
needs to be universal. To help with evaluating possibilities we depend
- even more so with the machine specifics in mind - on you providing
us with enough data.

Jan