Re: [Xen-devel] Error booting Xen

>>> On 26.01.16 at 18:01, <write.harmandeep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried 3rd patch together with earlier two. I'm
> afraid the problem is not solved completely.
> Full log goes here, http://paste2.org/KEAetMHb

Well, wait - we can't solve all problems at once. The crash here
is in the context of do_domctl(), i.e. makes me assume that the
system booted up fine (and the problematic log messages are
gone). So the original issue is fixed. Now for this second issue,
would you mind first of all telling us what exactly it is you're
doing when the crash occurs? Because, as you hopefully
understand, such information often helps understanding where
and/or why things are going wrong.

Jan