Re: [Xen-devel] Prototype Code Review Dashboards (input required)

>>> I think that would be more correct. In particular, as we still will be able
>>> @Jan, what is your view? This use-case was primarily created because of
>

>> Two of your reply sentences seem to be missing their tails, so it's
>> really hard for me to tell my view, as it's not really clear what
>> you're asking for.
>
> Apologies
>
> I think that would be more correct. In particular, as we still will be able
> to get the reviewed-by and acked-by flags from the tools we already have (and
> they are also covered in graphs). They represent an outcome, but not really
> the effort that is spent on reviews. And the comments as used in the other
> panels, do not differentiate between people reviewing and responding to
> reviews.
>
> @Jan, the use-case to measure real review contributions was primarily added
> on your request. Do you think the proposed definition above, is good enough?

Yes, the last bullet point should be what mostly addresses my
original concern. Some differentiation between Acked-by and
Reviewed-by may also help - remember that in the case of
maintainers we generally mean the latter to imply the former,
and that in the case of non-maintainers the former doesn't
really mean much.

Jan