[Xen-devel] xen-access write protect Error

Hi,
I am using xen-access to write protect a lot of gfns of the machine, and listen to each gfn which is going to be written. For each gfn that is accessed for write operation I create a thread to copy its content after a short period of time.
I have got the following event as I create a thread for each gfn which is being written by the user:
error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface : Too many open files
What could cause this as my xen-access program crashes and Segmentation fault (core dumped) occurs.