[Xen-devel] [Apply for Xen Outreach Prj] QEMU analysis

Hi Mr. Monné,

    My name is Haoran Li.  I am a second year Ph. D student in Computer Science.  My research interest is Real-Time Virtualization.  I wonder to know some more details of the project,  "QEMU xen-blkback performance analysis and improvements", as shown in https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects.

[Motivation]

    I am now taking advantage of Xen in my on-going research project.  It is very likely that I will hack the Xen Hypervisor for my Ph.D project in the future.   It is a good chance for getting to know more about Xen Hypervisor by taking a

real project and making contribution to the community.  Hopefully, I will be proficient in and familiar with hacking the Xen Hypervisor.

  Is this project still available now? May I join the development group and make contribution to this project?

Regards,

Haoran Li