Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoC] Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

Hello Luca,

did you manage to make any progress on the number of cores exposed by the model?

Thank you for the Makefile patch! If you have time, I encourage you to
fix one of the other small outstanding bugs, for example XEN-20 or
XEN-11 (just the ability to load a Dom0 kernel bigger than 128MB or just
the ability to parse the new image_size field introduced in Linux 3.17).

Finally, I would like to remind you of the upcoming deadline for
applications submissions, which is the 3rd of April for GSoC, see:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=149071502330534

The GSoC application system is
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/get-started/.

Please give a look at the Xen Project application template here:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_Student_Application_Template

It also includes an "Implementation Plan", where you have the chance to
explain the implementation plan for the project you would like to apply
for.

Thanks,

Stefano