Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoC]about the task "Share a page in memory from the VM config file"

Hello Zhongze,

did you manage to make any progress with the ARM model?

Finally, I would like to remind you of the upcoming deadline for
applications submissions, which is the 3rd of April for GSoC and the
30th of March for Outreachy, see:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=149071502330534

Please give a look at the Xen Project application template here:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_Student_Application_Template

It also includes an "Implementation Plan", where you have the chance to
explain the implementation plan for the projects you would like to apply
for.

Thanks,

Stefano