Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoc] GSoc Introduction : Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

I would also like to take the opportunity to remind you of the upcoming
deadline for applications submissions, which is the 3rd of April for
GSoC, see:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=149071502330534

The GSoC application system is
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/get-started/.

Please give a look at the Xen Project application template here:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_Student_Application_Template

It also includes an "Implementation Plan", where you have the chance to
explain the implementation plan for the projects you would like to apply
for. You can apply for more than one project if you want to.

Thanks,

Stefano