Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoC]about the task "Share a page in memory from the VM config file"

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for reminding me of the deadline and providing me with more information
on this project.

I did setup the arm model and doing well with it. But after that, I
encountered some
private issues that I have to handle first, so I failed to get back to
you immediately.
Sorry for that.

I would finish the proposal ASAP and start discussing the
implementation details with
you and Julien.

Thanks again.

Cheers.