Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v4 2/8] ioreq: bump the number of IOREQ page to 4 pages

[snip]

> Hi, Paul.
>
> I merged the two qemu patches, the privcmd patch [1] and did some tests.
> I encountered a small issue and report it to you, so you can pay more
> attention to it when doing some tests. The symptom is that using the new
> interface to map grant table in xc_dom_gnttab_seed() always fails. After
> adding some printk in privcmd, I found it is
> xen_remap_domain_gfn_array() that fails with errcode -16. Mapping ioreq
> server doesn't have such an issue.
>
> [1]
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/pauldu/linux.git;a=commit;h=ce5
> 9a05e6712

Chao,

  That privcmd patch is out of date. I've just pushed a new one:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/pauldu/linux.git;a=commit;h=9f00199f5f12cef401c6370c94a1140de9b318fc

  Give that a try. I've been using it for a few weeks now.

  Cheers,

    Paul