Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v4 2/8] ioreq: bump the number of IOREQ page to 4 pages

I'll have a look at that. The pages should not need to be contiguous MFNs for
things to work. They will, by design, by mapped so that they are virtually
contiguous. That's just a convenient way of getting pointers to the buf and
synchronous structures in QEMU using only a single IOCTL to privcmd.

  Paul