Re: [Xen-devel] Radical proposal: ship not-fully-tidied shim as 4.10.1

George Dunlap writes ("Re: Radical proposal: ship not-fully-tidied shim as
4.10.1"):
> On 01/09/2018 10:53 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > And as my other mail suggests, I don't think we should allow this work
> > to be blocked by outstanding reviewed.  IMO we should ship what we
> > have ASAP.
>
> Well "what we have" boot under HVM?

No, so that does need to be fixed.  We could ship Amazon's series but
that has no migration and no ballooning.

I was hoping someone would have an opinion about how hard it would be
to take Amazon's early boot approach and stuff it into Citrix's
more-comprehensive shim series.

Ian.