Re: [Xen-devel] Test for osstest, features used in Qubes OS

>>> On 18.05.18 at 17:33, <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I'm happy to help with that. As I've said, the basic test is very
> simple (rtcwake command) and already very useful. The fact that it is(?)
> broken on staging doesn't make it easier,

Details on the breakage would be appreciated (on a separate thread),
unless you plan to address it yourself. I recall Simon(?) mentioning this as
well, but also not providing sufficient data to consider looking into it
(perhaps simply because it wasn't easy to obtain useful data, as
frequently is the case with S3 resume). I think it would be nice if we could
release 4.11 without a regression here.

Jan