Re: [Xen-devel] Test for osstest, features used in Qubes OS

Dario Faggioli writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Test for osstest, features used in
Qubes OS"):
> On Mon, 2018-05-21 at 12:04 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> > What if we 1) have two versions of the test -- "Fake suspend" and
> > "Real Suspend"; 2) only run "Real suspend" on hardware specifically
> > marked as having a suspend that works reliably; 3) default all
> > hardware to 'false' until we do some testing to find out how reliable
> > it is?
> >
> > That way we get suspend testing 95% effective as quickly as possible,
> > and we can complete it as we have time.
>
> That sounds a very good plan to me, FWIW.

OK, for starters, how about we add the fake suspend test to every
flight.

What is the rune for that.

Do we want or need to do that test with a guest running ?

Ian.