Re: [Xen-devel] Porting XEN hypervisor on iMX8QM

Hi Ravi,

You could find code here
https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-xen/

The latest public branch should be
https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-xen/log/?h=imx_4.14.62_1.0.0_beta
 but this has not gone through test, you could take as reference. We have some
new code still not public now.

Regards,
Peng.